CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bad day, bad mama

I've been having a hard time with the kids the past few days. I am sure it's because it's winter and all, but they have been so full of energy all the time and so loud. I have also had to be dealing with them on my own most of the time because Jason's been sick. Then tonight I finally got out for the first time since Thursday, to the YMCA with my best friend for a little me time, which we then went to Martin's and to pick her daughter up. Her husband tagged along to the Y with us as well although he didn't work out at all with us, and just did his own thing. I get home feeling a little better, but as soon as my friend walked out the door I tried talking to Jason, about nothing in particular and he just snapped at me. Something about me being a cheater. I have been married to this man for more than 6 years now and have never ONCE done anything that could even be considered cheating. Most I've "done" is having old guy friends on my myspace and facebook that I don't even talk to! I am so upset. I don't deserve this crap from him. I haven't done anything wrong. At all. I don't deserve this lack of trust. I am so very tired of taking care of him and the kids all the time, rarely having any time left over for myself(unless I stay up way late, and by then I am exhausted so all I get is a few minutes here on the computer). I can take it anymore. I am working my butt off trying to get this weight off, but even with all the extra excersizing and eating healthy it still doesn't want to come off. I want to de-clutterize my house but every day is spent cleaning up random messes and picking up after everyone else just so my house doesn't look horrible. What would you do? I guess that's a pointless question.... no one will ever read this anyway.....

1 comments:

Mommy2JamaalnTaliyah said...

Of course,hun,I do.It's hard to say what I'd do though.All I know is that it's SO unfair of Jason to be saying stuff like that.That would make upset too.You really truly deserve some time to yourself,even if it's in the gym and I hope you can find that time.If I was closer,I'd come and take you out every other weekend we could be going to the movies or stuff.Hang in there sweetie.Love ya!