CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

CHRISTMAS!

Oh wow its been forever! Things have been SOOO busy since Isaiah started school. I feel like I barely have time to breath so I apologize for not writing more! JJ got his G-tube November 24th and started having his seizures the same day. He is now on Topamax and Phenobarbitol. They are very good at controlling his seizures (I haven't really seen any since we added the phenobarb). He's such a little lover, and we are still getting used to the timing schedule for the meds and so often he and I are the only ones awake in the late evenings which is extremely nice to get quality one on one time with him with out any one else bugging me. As for me I am doing alright. Pretty stressed right now because of the short amount of time before christmas. I have 8 more scarfs to make and although we are completly done christmas shopping, I am not getting ANY time to wrap the presents! I am terrified that I will have to be up all night christmas eve AGAIN getting the house organized and wrapping presents. As always it's pretty much left up to me 95% of the time! If I could just get them to leave for a while it would be easier. Of course, I just did ALL of our dirty laundry(we had it piled up in our closet! :( and wouldn't you know not even 12 hours after everything was done and put away the boys went into my closet and pulled all the clothes off my shelves. I got that all cleaned up AGAIN(crying the whole time, to no avail). Then today(well I guess with the time it was yesterday) I went into Noah and Adam's room to get Noah's Jammies out and on him and what do you know, there are clothes ALL OVER THEIR FLOOR! They pulled the clothes out of the dresser! I don't even know what to do anymore. I mean COME ON! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?! Hello I am on a time crunch as it is! *sigh* it is not only things like this with those 3 that are driving me nuts. What is up with them not listening to me lately?! I mean they were doing SOOO well for a while. Its like they honestly don't want anything for christmas. I am so tempted to give them 1 toy a piece and make sure they SEE that the rest of the toys they would have gotten go to a children's shelter or something like that. I won't be doing that but I am SO tempted to. They make me furious. They have absolutly NO respect for me, my rules or all the hard work I put in to taking care of them and the house! :(Anyway thanks for letting me vent, I really needed to! I guess thats what this blog is for, venting!

0 comments: