CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

WOW

Ok so I know its been FOREVER since I've written here, and thats partly because what has gone on since the last time I wrote is very hard for me to sit down and think about(let alone write about it). Plus we've been crazy busy. First off, we found out in April that JJ has Lissencephaly, a rare brain disorder. Our world came crashing down the day we found out, as if this year has not been hard enough. Then in May we almost lost our car, and in June we almost lost our house. I thank God for all the help he's given us to get past these obstacles, and also I've started to come to terms with JJ's condition. I've realized that in more ways than one it is somewhat of a blessing. He will never disappoint me, all his gains have and will make me SO proud of him, and the negative sides to this disorder, well, I know there will be times(and there have already been times) where I am SO angry and frustrated with it, but that is in no way JJ's fault, and I was/am/will be frustrated FOR him not BECAUSE of him. He loves kisses. Have I shared that? Every kiss gives us a big grin, a coo or laugh and lots more kisses in return. And he's so happy. He doesn't realize that he's not like his brothers, not yet anyway. He's just happy to be played with. I feel so blessed by that little boy, and am SO lucky to have his sweet innocence in my life. He is amazing and every accomplishment never ceases to amaze me. Anyway thats whats been going on in my neck of the woods. Jason had last week off for vacation and it was fair week so we had a pretty good time. Here's some recent pics:

Josh Turner Concert:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AbNGTNw3btmL1g
Fair Pics:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AbNGTNw3btmL3o

0 comments: