CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Wow its been awhile!

Ok so my life has been a bit hectic lately what with all the appointments and everything I've been having to drag the kids to! So ok update time!
First I'll start with the kids!

Isaiah has ADHD. Were dealing with that without meds for now(I mean he's not even 5 yet so I don't want to be medicating him already...) That's whats going on with him....

Adam has an "innocent heart murmur" basically they can just hear the blood moving in and out of his heart. Its not serious.

Noah has been so sick this past month! First a cold, then bronchitis, then a UTI(which is uncommon in boys I am told, so he had to give a urine sample yesterday and they want to do an x-ray on his bladder, and an u/s on his kidneys, UG!) Then he had a virus, which his poor little body had an allergic reaction to, a TERRIBLE rash. And we found out Thursday that he has Pink Eye! *sigh*!!! Poor little guy!

JJ is doing better! He's about 12.5 lbs now, YAY! And he's been going to PT, OT and SLP every week which is helping SO much with his development. I saw him smile for the first time last week, and he's been doing it non-stop since. He's also cooing up a storm! YAY! I know, not a big deal for a normal 5.5 month old, but since its been so long in coming I feel like a miracle has happened. :) He's going in for an MRI April 9 and getting blood work done to try and figure out why he has such a big delay. Yes he was 1 month early but he is about 3 months behind, so they feel this was not caused by being born a month early. He was small even in utero so it is most likely something else. But for the time being he's doing great, we are happy just to see progress! :)

Jason and I are doing pretty good, he's been a great support, as has my mother and MIL with all these appointments we've been having to go to they've been taking JJ or watching the kids. :) I've also been going to some parenting classes, and it has helped me to get my boys back under my control, YAY! No longer is my house total chaos every minute! We have spurts of chaos here and there but I am not so overwhelmed anymore!!! I've missed you guys, talk to you soon!!

3 comments:

The Mulleneaux Family said...

The boys do keep you on your toes!!! Glad all is going well!!!

Have a great day!!

CarinErin said...

love you hope things continue to get better for yall. I'm so happy to have seen little Mr. chunky JJ!! woo hoo remember your deep breathes and prayers carry you a long way!

Dragonflymom said...

Wow sound very busy..............I am still hoping things settle down for you really soon.