CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

More than overwhelmed

As I tiredly sit here almost asleep yet not wanting to go to bed and give up my only alone time, I'm feeling more than overwhelmed. My house.... rather my boys bedroom, is trashed. The rest of my house is just messy. I have a lady from infant support services coming at noon tomorrow... scratch that, today, and EVERY time that I get this overwhelmed something TERRIBLE happens. I am so alone. I've got 4 platefuls to deal with and not 1 extra hand to help me carry them. I'm giving this to God. He alone can deal with it, I can't. I have Anne helping me, but she is just a friend. Not family. I need the help and love of my family. I've cleaned the entire kitchen tonight, and that made me feel somewhat better. But then I went to check on the boys sleeping and AGAIN its a total disaster. I'm so tired of cleaning it everynight for an even bigger mess to show up right after. :( I will leave you with the only thing that is making me feel better at the moment....

I could sing of your love forever - Delirious

Over the mountains and the sea,
Your river runs with love for me,
and I will open up my heart
and let the Healer set me free.
I'm happy to be in the truth,
and I will daily lift my hands:
for I will always sing of when
Your love came down. [Yeah!]
I could sing of Your love forever,
I could sing of Your love forever,
I could sing of Your love forever,
I could sing of Your love forever. [Repeat]
Oh, I feel like dancing -
it's foolishness I know;
but, when the world has seen the light,
they will dance with joy,
like we're dancing now.

High of 75 - Relient K

We were talking together
I said, "what's up with this weather?"Don't know whether or not
How sad I just got
Was of my own volition.
Or if I'm just missing the sun
And tomorrow, I know,
Will be rainy at best.
And the forecast, I know,
Is that I'll be depressed.
But I'll wait outside
Hoping that I'll catch sight of the sun.
[Chorus:]Because on and off,
The clouds have fought
Their control over the sky
And lately the weather
Has been so Bi-polar
And Consequently so have I
And now I'm sunny with a High of 75
Since You took my heavy heart
And made it light
And its funny how you find
You enjoy your life
When you're happy to be alive
[Chorus]
And the temperature is freezing
And then, after dark,
There is a cold front sweeping
In over my heart
And we might break up
If I don't wake up to the sun
[Chorus]
Sunny with a High of 75
Since You took my heavy heart
And made it light (made it light)
And its funny how you find
You enjoy your life
When you're happy to be...Alive

0 comments: