CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Sick

Ug I HATE being sick! I've been sick for a few weeks! And I'm so tired. I'm praying that I'm not pregnant, although I really don't feel like I am, I think its just the flu(this week) the other weeks I had a head cold and upper respiratory and sore throat. Now its just my tummy. Oh and my ears are plugged, which I can't stand! I've not been working on much lately but I have been reading a book. Of course its by my all time favorite author, Nicholas Sparks and is called A Bend In The Road.Photobucket So far its very good(I'm up to chapter 9) but then again so are all his books! I have all of them except the newest one, The Choice, but unfortunatly I never get a chance to read, so lately while I've been breastfeeding I'll read either that, my new preemie book, Photobucketor my 1-2-3 magic book(it works!) PhotobucketAnyway I don't have much to say tonight just thought I'd let you know how I'm doing. Have a great night!

0 comments: