CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Will things ever look up?

Ok so we're doing good with JJ's weight, he's now 8 lbs 9 oz and 21.5 in long. But here we go around in circles about money AGAIN! We are probably going to have to let our car go back to the bank as it is a huge expense every month that we just can't afford anymore. We were just barely breaking even when Jason was working for the moving company and here we are a few months after being laid off with them and making about $230 less a week than then. I could just go crazy. I think if we don't start making more I'm GOING to go crazy. Jason NEEDS a job with good benefits (which this one does) that will pay him what he deserves to be paid. There is NO reason that he should be having to work from 6 am till 6 pm and only bringing home$500 or less a week! I could cry I'm so freaking upset! WHAT are we going to do?

0 comments: